A Usability Audit is a quick, budget-friendly way to get a basic understanding of where the UX of your site, app, or product is performing well, where it's falling short, and what steps you can take to improve it. The results of a Usability Audit are provided within 5 business days, in a summary report that covers the following areas:
- Usability issues and pain points
- Possible barriers to conversion and retention
- Clarity and readability of written content
- Potential violations of user expectations, trust, and security
- Accessibility for users with visual or auditory impairments
- Alignment with UX best practices
For each of these items, we give recommendations for how to improve the experience, as well as ideas for further research that can illuminate the root causes of the problems.
Price is in USD.